Client Operations & Analytics Superstar
We're a fast-growing healthcare technology company with a very unique culture looking to add to our team. par8o is looking for a full time superstar Manager of Client Implementations and Analytics to help us implement and establish/maintain strong, successful relationships with our client healthcare organizations. We have had tremendous market success and now face the exciting challenge of rapidly scaling our operations.
Sure, we’ve built an awesome product that the market really seems to like…..but we’ve also built a really unique culture that makes par8o a great place to work. We value individual contribution and also prize team effort. Our team enjoys flexibility like work from home on Fridays and we are dog friendly.
You’ll come into this position at a critical junction—the foundations have been laid for this new offering, and we’re now scaling our product/technology and operations to help our growing clients succeed. Using your analytical skills and effective communication, you’ll establish and maintain strong relationships and successful programs from pre-launch and ongoing. The insight provided by your work will have a direct influence on client success and how will inform how we drive growth and continuous improvement.
This is a substantial opportunity for someone looking for experience working in a fast-paced environment where you can see the impact of your work quickly - best-suited for someone who is both a meticulous detail-oriented do-er but also can take a step back and figure out how to continually improve processes to scale. We are a small team, which means you will collaborate closely with others and gain exposure to a variety of aspects of product development, client account management, and analytics.
- Coordinate new client implementations
- Proactive tracking and execution of implementation steps across all stakeholders, internal and external
- Advocate for client success by creating client program performance reports and proactively identify strategies for improvement regularly with client
- Deliver the best client service and support by helping clients troubleshoot, triage, and resolve requests quickly and effectively
- Prepare frequent ad-hoc reports/analyses, troubleshooting for external 340B entity clients, business partners, and internal teams (e.g. sales) as needed
- Establish internal reporting mechanism by working cross-functionally to determine what metrics, reports, dashboards, and analyses are needed to drive business and measure impact of new initiatives
- Conduct monthly accounting reconciliation and prepare reports for client invoicing
- Review / audit program monthly for program integrity and compliance
- Provide feedback on product development as needed
- Uphold and comply with par8o’s professional conduct, security, confidentiality and availability policies as outlined.
- 3-5 years experience
- Healthcare IT experience - 340B is a major plus!
- Excellent project management skills
- Extensive analytics and data management experience - you can define problems, collect data, conduct analyses, and present conclusions effectively
- STRONG attention to detail - you are the kind of person who doesn’t let balls drop
- Expert use of Excel and familiarity with other analytics/BI tools (Tableau, SQL) a plus
- Client-facing experience
- Ability to independently prioritize work, creatively and proactively problem-solve and deliver results when opportunities abound
- Eager to work in a small company on a new product, with all of the ambiguity that will entail
- Willingness to do whatever is needed to grow the business even if it’s outside of exact role
- BA/BS degree or more
- Strong work ethic, interpersonal skills, sense of urgency (and humor)
- Please note, applications without a cover letter will not be considered
Why it's great to work at par8o:
- Collaborative culture with plenty room for growth
- Work from home Fridays - we understand and encourage work-life balance
- Flexible vacation and excellent health benefits
- Great location near Faneuil Hall with accessible transit
- Weekly lunches on the house
- We also love dogs - and bring them to work