340B National Business Development Director
par8o is looking for a full-time sales role for a new product that helps 340B covered entities expand the prescriptions they can capture as a part of their 340B savings. Your primary responsibility will be to take leads- largely at health centers - and pull them through the sales process to contracting and ultimately implementation. This includes, but isn’t limited to: traveling to conferences to generate leads, doing initial sales calls with the potential client, capturing and updating related information in Hubspot (our CRM of choice), escalating to other team members if there are issues that you can’t address, reaching out to the potential client via phone/email if they go dark, getting them to contract signing, and post-contract follow-up to remind them to provide the documentation required for implementation.
This role requires, above all, the ability to hustle - we have seen that these clients benefit from frequent outreach, so you will need to be continually calling/emailing them to move them forward. As a part of that, you will also need to have meticulous attention to detail - there are a lot of clients in the funnel, and it is rapidly expanding, so you will need to use CRM tools to stay on top of all of the various documents to get them signed and implemented. In addition, you’ll need to feel comfortable with ambiguity, learning as-you-go, and adjusting your pitch as we expand/modify this product line. To start off, the “territory” for this position is national. However, the sales can generally be accomplished without traveling to the client sites, so travel required will likely be 2-3x per quarter for conferences.
Please include a cover letter when you apply. If you apply without a cover letter, we will disregard your application.
- Generate and nurture leads through conferences and phone/email outreach
- Be directly responsible for leads that come in through a variety of sources-- 3rd party sales outreach, conferences, webinars, partnerships -- and taking them from initial outreach through contracting
- Stay on top of a large and quickly growing funnel of clients - follow up with contacts that have gone quiet
- Track all interactions in Hubspot- our CRM tool of choice
- Continuously assess what’s working and what’s not
- Collaborate with marketing to refine messaging, positioning, trade show approach and attendance, webinar topics, collateral, and overall team strategy
- Ensure that clients complete required documents to implement par8o
- At least 2 years of experience in sales roles in healthcare. 340B-specific experience is a plus
- BA/BS degree
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking / project management skills - you are the kind of person who doesn’t let balls drop
- Eager to work in a small company on a new product, with all of the ambiguity that will entail
- Excel at listening, asking questions, and taking feedback
- Willingness to do whatever is needed to grow the business even if it’s outside of exact role
- Boston-based preferred but not required; can work remotely
- Experience with Hubspot highly desirable
- Full-time employees are offered excellent health, dental, & vision insurance options as well as employee-paid 401K and Roth 401K options
- Discounted pet insurance
- Collaborative culture
- Flexible vacation policy
- For on-site employees, work from home Fridays - we understand and encourage work-life balance
- For on-site employees, we offer a great location near Faneuil Hall with accessible transit, Monday lunches on the house, and a dog-friendly office.